The final DLC for the widely popular Battlefield 3 is coming straight at us in March (along with a crap load of other games). What exactly is it that we can expect to see included in this DLC? The list goes on below.
- Fight all year round in four vast and breath-taking maps including Kiasar Railroad and Operation Riverside. Each location is inspired by one of the four seasons, providing distinct terrain and visuals, all designed for high speed combat
- Jump in the seat of three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bike, and two new AA vehicles
- Return of the classic Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes
- In the skies, the new dropship introduces the abilty to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports
- 5 new Assignments
- 16 new dog tags
- 5 new Achievements/Trophies
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Developer: DICE
- Formats: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC
- Release: Starting in March, with a week early access for PlayStation 3 Premium members
- Players: 2-24 (consoles), 2-64 (PC)
- MSRP: USD$14.99 for PlayStation 3 and PC,1200 MS Points
There are also a set of screenshots that you can mull over while you depict your enemy’s demise on the back of a motorcycle! These screenshots can be found here on the Battlefield 3 blog.
More Info: http://blogs.battlefield.com